Ishihara® Test Chart Books, for Color Deficiency
Accepted by leading authorities as a simple and accurate method for discovering congenital color blindness and red-green blindness, each in two forms, complete and incomplete.
- Includes four special plates for tests to determine the kind and degree of defect in color vision.
- Makes use of the peculiarity that in red-green blindness, blue and yellow appear remarkably bright compared with red and green.
- Consist of a number of colored plates.
- On each plate is printed a circle made of many different sized dots of slightly different colors, spread in a random manner.
- Within the dot pattern, and differentiated only by color, is a number.
- What, or even if, a number is visible indicates if and what form of color blindness the viewer has.
- The full test consists of thirty-eight plates, but the existence of a deficiency may be clear after fewer plates.
- The Ishihara Color charts are accepted by leading authorities worldwide as a simple and accurate test method.
- Color plates encased in specially designed album-type books for ease of handling.
- Detailed instructions included.